Pineapple Ginger Lime Mango Detox Drink

Pineapple Ginger Lime Mango Detox Drink

Delicious Pineapple Ginger Lime Mango Detox Drink Recipe

This Pineapple Ginger Lime Mango Detox Drink recipe is so refreshing and rejuvenating my body. My mornings are always crazy, and making matters worse I am not at all a morning person. I’m one of those people that can’t function quite right without 9 hours of sleep. I’ll get groggy during the day and especially around 1 in the afternoon hit that dead-zone. Fortunately my energy usually comes back normal again after 3 PM.

My morning routine consists of a breakfast and a shower where I wash my hair ( yeah, I know…. washing everyday is actually will hurt my hair! Just my routine I guess). I try to start my days with high protein meal, such as eggs or a plant based protein drink mixed with green vegetables. That will hold me over for a while until lunch (though I often have a light snacks 2-3 after each big meal).

Today I made this delicious Pineapple detox blend. I just threw some ingredients I found from my fridge and love the results. I wasn’t sure about the ginger and pineapple together but they actually mixed quite well. For those of you that have been blending for a while I think this is a fun one to throw in every now and then with your other blends. It’s a snap to make and has so much great flavor!

Ingredients : Pineapple, Mango, Chia Seeds, Ginger and Water.

Try it out, hope you like it!

Repin this Pineapple Ginger Lime Mango Detox Drink

Save it and use the recipe later

Don’t forget to follow PoshJournal on Pinterest to see more updates and recipes!

Pineapple Ginger Lime Mango Detox Drink
Author: Posh Journal
Ingredients
  • 1 cup of frozen / fresh pineapple
  • 1/2 cup of frozen mango or fresh mango Fresh Mango fruit is sweeter when ripened
  • 1 cup of water
  • 1 inch fresh ginger
  • 1 teaspoon of fresh squeezed lime juice
  • Extra : Chia Seeds sprinkle
Instructions
  1. Add all ingredients above in a blender and blend until its smooth

• Reply 1stopmom Jul 31, 2015 at 3:04 am

This is an interesting combination. My daughter loves chia seeds and mango so she wants to try it. I have to go get some ginger first!

• Reply poshjournaladmin Jul 31, 2015 at 3:08 am

i always add chia seeds on my smoothies to help stabilize my blood sugar

• Reply ascendingbutterfly Jul 31, 2015 at 9:26 am

I will definitely try out this Pineapple Ginger Lime Mango Detox Drink! I like to mix it up to stay hydrated and I get bored with just plain water. I prefer smoothies during the week for breakfast because they are fast, easy and totally portable, so I can make it and just hop on the bus into the city for work. (BTW, in summer I wash my hair everyday too, and it’s super fine so I shouldn’t but I just feel compelled to especially at night after being out in the heat and humidity!)

Tracy @ Ascending Butterfly

• Reply Alli Jul 31, 2015 at 9:29 am

Pineapple and mango are 2 of my favorite summer flavors and I like to start my day off with a smoothie type drink. I’m trying this one for sure. Your photo is beautiful!

• Reply Christy Maurer Jul 31, 2015 at 2:21 pm

That recipe looks so good! I love tropical fruit smoothies type drinks. I’ll pin this for later!

• Reply Robin (Masshole Mommy) Jul 31, 2015 at 3:56 pm

That’s a lot of good fruit in one drink. I bet it is really tasty as well as detoxifying. That’s the type of detox I would like to try.

• Reply Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle Jul 31, 2015 at 4:42 pm

This looks like a great detox. I love the addition of chia for slow acting carbs.

• Reply jmanandmillerbug Jul 31, 2015 at 6:09 pm

OH, ginger, lime AND mango! Those are three of my favorite flavors and it detoxes too? Time to try this out!

• Reply Sandy KS Jul 31, 2015 at 8:48 pm

What are you trying to detox out of your body? I know detox drinks are for different things. I am curious about trying this. But want to know what it will do to my body detoxing wise first.

• Reply Chubskulit Rose Jul 31, 2015 at 9:28 pm

I love all three ingredients so I will give this a try. Thank you for sharing these healthy recipes!

• Reply pickettfamily Aug 1, 2015 at 12:53 pm

This sounds really tasty. I love anything with pineapple. It also sounds easy to make. Thanks for sharing!

• Reply Joanne T Ferguson Aug 1, 2015 at 1:54 pm

WOW This sounds like such a refreshing and thirst quenching drink! What a great combination and I have now bookmarked the recipe!

• Reply Krystal's Kitsch Aug 1, 2015 at 2:52 pm

This looks so refreshing! I would love to give this a try with my new diet this month.

• Reply Jeanine Aug 1, 2015 at 4:47 pm

Yum. I love a good fruit drink and this sounds amazing. I love the consistency of it too so I will have to try it!

• Reply Ourfamilyworld Aug 1, 2015 at 5:04 pm

That looks so delicious. Pineapple and mango are a great combo. I will save this for later.

• Reply Rosey Aug 2, 2015 at 12:39 pm

That is a great sounding detox. I’d try this one for sure. I like the ginger in there.

• Reply Lynndee Aug 2, 2015 at 3:37 pm

I love both the pineapple and mango, but I haven’t tried mixing them both or mixing them with ginger. That sounds good!

• Reply michele d Aug 2, 2015 at 9:01 pm

Pineapples and Mangos are my favorite fruits to eat all year long. Definitely need to try out your detox recipe. Sounds great!

• Reply Tatanisha Pitts-Worthey Aug 2, 2015 at 11:33 pm

Ooh pineapples and mangos? I love the combination! I must try this right away, I’m pretty sure I won’t be having troubles with the taste too. lol

• Reply Yona Williams Aug 3, 2015 at 1:39 am

I don’t think I’ve had anything that combined lime, pineapple, mango and ginger. I think that it would make an interesting drink.

• Reply Ann Bacciaglia Aug 3, 2015 at 2:24 am

This looks so delicious and easy to make. I am trying to eat healthier and this would be a great addition to my diet.

• Reply livingoffloveandcoffee Aug 3, 2015 at 1:27 pm

I love adding chia seeds to drinks. I love the idea of a detox drink, I’ll be saving this.

• Reply The Trophy WifeStyle Aug 3, 2015 at 4:38 pm

Oooo now this is a detox drink that sounds yummy!!! Whenever I detox, which is probably two weeks a year, I do the whole cayenne pepper lemon juice cleanse… Works wonders!

• Reply mmgmom Aug 3, 2015 at 5:29 pm

This sounds yummy. I wonder how it would taste without Mango, I am not a big fan of this particular fruit.