Three Delicious Starbucks® Caffè Latte Flavors are Coming Home: Mocha, Vanilla and Caramel
Being a coffee fanatic, I set out to find a great-tasting home latte. I first looked at home latte machines, but I wasn’t too excited about losing counter space to another big kitchen item. I’ve had my Keurig® machine for years and it always comes through: it makes great-tasting coffee and is perfect for families on-the- go like mine. I was thrilled to hear that not only are there lattes available for Keurig® brewers, but that they’re also from Starbucks®! I am stoked to be able to enjoy the unparalleled taste of Starbucks® Caffè Latte in the comfort of my robe or jammies right at home!
One of the best things about the Starbucks® Caffé Latte K-Cup® pods is that they come in three flavor varieties. I’ve tried all three of them, here are my thoughts on each:
Mocha - for me, a latte should always be creamy and the creamy mocha flavor and texture of the Mocha Caffè Latte has a luscious taste that is spot-on. I tend to reach for mocha when I want an after-dinner latte with a dessert.
Caramel – I have a soft spot for caramel and have been ordering caramel lattes from Starbucks® for years. I am picky about sweet flavors that I enjoy in the morning: fruit and orange juice are definitely ok and so is a bit of caramel in my latte. The Caramel Starbucks® Caffè Latte K-cup® smells and tastes great, and I add a touch of creamer, which, in my opinion, results in the perfect latte taste. My husband loves it without any creamer. I like how the caramel isn’t overly sweet.
Vanilla – for those of you who like a full vanilla latte flavor, this one is for you! I wasn’t sure what the at-home brewing experience would bring, but each cup is flavorful with bold taste.
I made a coffee cake that contains no coffee but pairs wonderfully with any of these Starbucks® Caffè Latte. The time I save from using a Keurig® helps me be more productive, which sometimes results in a nice dessert for my family. Cakes are always better with something to wash them down, be it milk, a port wine at night or a creamy latte at any meal. So whether it’s washing down a nice breakfast cake or an after-dinner dessert, a latte for your morning routine or an afternoon treat to get you through the day, I highly recommend you try out Starbucks® Caffé Latte K-Cup® pods.
Stir, Sip, Enjoy. Signature Starbucks® latte flavors, now available in a K-Cup®
Delicious Starbucks® Caffè Latte + Coffee Cake Recipe
- Coffee Cake recipe
- For Coffee cake:
- ½ cup butter
- ¾ cup white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup sour cream or Greek yogurt
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- For streusel topping:
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- ⅔ cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup butter
- For Chocolate Ganache :, *optional
- ½ cup semi-sweet baking chocolate
- ½ cup cream
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a 9x13 inch pan In a large mixing bowl, beat the butter and sugar with an electric mixer for about 4 minutes. Add eggs one egg at a time, as well as vanilla and sour cream/Greek yogurt. In a separate bowl: Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add the flour into the butter and sugar mixture. Stir together with a mixer on low speed until well combined.
- To make the streusel topping: In a medium-sized bowl combine flour, sugar, cinnamon and butter. Stir to blend. Spread the flour mixture into a pan then sprinkle with streusel mixture. Bake in the oven for about 30-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- *Optional: I like to serve my coffee cake with chocolate ganache and use chocolate ganache to garnish the cake. Simply pour chocolate ganache over the top of the cake.
- To make chocolate ganache: Heat cream in a small saucepan, then simmer. Remove from heat and whisk in chocolate.
Hello, delicious! I am all about Starbucks in the morning, but this coffee cake is OUT of this world. I'm in need of this!
I am always looking for a new dessert recipe to try. I will have to get the ingredients I need to try this.
Terri Ramsey Beavers
Goodness, that cake is too pretty to eat. As a Starbucks fan, everything I eat while enjoying a cup just taste so much better.
That cake looks amazing!!! I love a great cup of coffee to so I am loving that Starbucks!
This coffee cake looks so delicious! i love a cup of coffee with my cake!
Ahh the Keurig® is my dream coffee machine!! Your cake recipe looks delicious!
The Starbucks cake sounds amazing
Peachy @ The Peach Kitchen
That cake looks lipsmackingly delicious! This would go so well with a cup of that Starbucks Coffee