125 161 146 53
Garden Fresh Salad with Grilled Chicken and Buttermilk dressing. A healthy recipe that will provide a good amount of fiber and protein to your low carb diet plan. If you are looking for healthy lunch recipes, this easy simple salad recipe is for you!
A complete lunch kit, made of fresh ingredients: corn, green beans, tomatoes, lettuce and red onion, served with grilled chicken breast and creamy buttermilk salad dressing that will add a tangy kick to it. It’s packed with nutrients and has a high water content, so this crisp salad will help you feel full for a longer period of time than many other salads out there.
How to Make Garden Fresh Salad with Grilled Chicken and Buttermilk Dressing:
I served this garden fresh salad with juicy grilled chicken breast. I cut the chicken breast in half and I seasoned the chicken lightly with olive oil, salt/pepper and poultry seasoning. Then, I marinated in the fridge for at least 15 minutes and cooked it on a stove grill pan. While serving I drizzled some of my homemade buttermilk dill salad dressing with greek yogurt over the top which tastes great and helps for presentation, too.
- 2 cups lettuce chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh green beans
- 1/4 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/3 cup fresh corn (or use thawed frozen corn)
- red onion
- 1 grilled chicken breast , chopped
- buttermilk salad dressing https://poshjournal.com/buttermilk-dill-dressing-greek-yogurt
In a salad bowl, mix lettuce, green beans, tomatoes, corn and red onion. Add the chopped grilled chicken breast into the salad and drizzle with buttermilk dill dressing.
Use less or more ingredients according to your liking.
- 2 Chicken Breasts - halved
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- Season the chicken with olive oil, poultry seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Place chicken on a grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 6 minutes on each side or until done.
If you don't have any poultry seasoning, you can marinate the chicken in 2 teaspoons olive oil, 1/4 cup lemon juice, 1/4 teaspoon onion powder and salt/pepper to taste.
125 161 146 53