Honey Ginger Sesame Beef Stir Fry

beef stir fry asian style

Here’s a very easy and delicious Chinese Stir Fry. All of these fresh ingredients are affordable things you can grab from your pantry, yet are packed full of flavor.  I choose beef top sirloin steak for its tenderness, as it fits perfectly with the quick and high heat cooking process of stir-fry.  Be sure to cut the beef into small strips, which should also have very little fat.  For stir fry, you may also use various sirloin cuts or flank.  I found that one tablespoon of honey gives the right sweetness to this recipe, you may add more according to your liking. You can also freeze this meal to use as a quick lunch/dinner in a day or two.

beef stir fry asian style

• salt/pepper
  • 2 tablespoons sesame seeds toasted
Instructions
  1. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium high heat
  2. Cook beef for about 4 minutes, until brown
  3. Add garlic, ginger, asparagus and bell pepper, stir and cook for 2 minutes
  4. Add soy sauce, liquid amino, rice vinegar, sesame oil, honey. Continue to cook and stir for another 2 minutes
  5. Add salt/pepper according to your liking
  6. Serve on rice and sprinkle with sesame seeds

HONEY-GINGER-SESAME-BEEF-STIR-FRY-PINTEREST

• Reply Angelic Sinova May 1, 2016 at 11:26 pm

Okay, your photography is WOW! That Beef Stir Fry looks so delicious. I love a good stir fry. I can’t wait to try this recipe out <3

• Reply poshjournaladmin May 1, 2016 at 11:28 pm

Thank you 🙂 Hope you’ll like this recipe

• Reply Robin Rue May 2, 2016 at 2:48 am

That sounds so good! We are big fans of Asian foods here in our house and I know this would be a big hit.

• Reply Alli Smith May 2, 2016 at 4:21 am

Stir fries are one of my favorite things to make and your honey ginger sesame beef stir fry will be a bit hit at my house. I also like that there’s not a lot of clean up. I always like using my wok.

• Reply Terri Ramsey Beavers May 2, 2016 at 5:07 am

I have to say that looks mighty tasty and I’d love to try your recipe. Stir-fry meals are one of the few meals that all of the kids will eat.

• Reply Jeanine Macintosh May 2, 2016 at 6:08 am

Wow this looks SO good. My husband loves foods like this, and would be thrilled if I were to make this sometime!

• Reply Sara-Jayne May 2, 2016 at 6:15 am

I generally don’t eat beef – but when I do I love it in stirfries and this one looks so good. I love the crunch of the seeds – and honey and ginger sounds heavenly!

• Reply Jenn @ EngineerMommy May 2, 2016 at 6:28 am

This sounds so delicious. I’d love to try this recipe. I love making stir-fries at home. I have to try this recipe!

• Reply Alyssa C May 2, 2016 at 6:56 am

This recipe looks wonderful! I love a good stir fry, it’s a family favorite. I definitely plan on giving this recipe a try.

• Reply Sarah May 2, 2016 at 7:28 am

This recipe looks super delicious! I will have to try to make it. I love ginger.

• Reply Maureen May 2, 2016 at 7:28 am

I love the idea of a honey ginger combination for this beef stir fry. I love how stir fries are a quick and easy meal to make for dinner. I am going to test this recipe out at my house!

• Reply Tori Gabriel May 2, 2016 at 9:20 am

This sounds delicious and it looks really easy to make too. I love that you can freeze it for another day

• Reply Liz Mays May 2, 2016 at 1:15 pm

That looks so good. I definitely think my family would like this recipe. The honey flavor sounds really nice.

• Reply Jaclyn Anne May 2, 2016 at 4:27 pm

Wow, this looks amazing! I love asparagus and never think to use it in a stir fry – thanks for the recipe! By the way, your images are awesome – so clear and beautiful!

• Reply Thalia May 2, 2016 at 5:07 pm

love a classic beef stir fry. and i must make this!

• Reply brittany May 2, 2016 at 6:04 pm

This looks wonderful! I get never get my stir dry to taste as good as take out would be. I’ll have to give this recipe a try!

• Reply Kita May 2, 2016 at 7:00 pm

This dish looks so yummy. The recipe is pretty easy and we love Asian inspired cuisine so I will be making this.

• Reply Bella May 2, 2016 at 7:09 pm

I love stir fry because there are so many different variations. I usually make it with chicken so the beef will be a nice change.

• Reply Dawn McAlexander May 3, 2016 at 10:08 am

I was already a little hungry before looking at your pics. Now I am starving. That looks really good right now!

• Reply Bonnie @wemake7 May 3, 2016 at 5:59 pm

That looks really good. I know my family would love having this. Great photos by the way.