No Churn Ice Cream – Vanilla Banana Cookie Crème.
Quick No Churn Ice Cream recipe with Vanilla Banana Cookie Crème. It’s so creamy and uses coconut cream instead of heavy cream.
This post is sponsored by Fiber One in partnership with Acorn Influence, all opinions are 100% my own.
No ice cream maker? No problem! Here’s a guide on how to make easy vanilla ice cream without the heavy cream. The recipe is for No Churn Ice Cream – Vanilla Banana Cookie Crème. It still has the creamy texture yet is healthier than many store-bought brands. A key factor for that is that this simple vanilla ice cream recipe uses coconut cream instead of heavy cream, a much healthier choice. I made this recipe yesterday and my husband and kids can’t stop asking for more scoops! I’m fine with that as I know the ingredients and it really is a guilt free snack.
Making this no-churn ice cream is so easy. I don’t want to spend extra money for a brand new ice cream maker. I think even more than the money is the limited amounts of space that we all run into in the kitchen. I therefore just used my high-speed blender to mix all the ingredients in this recipe and it worked out just fine.
One of the main ingredients for this No Churn Ice Cream recipe is Fiber One Protein Cookie & Crème. Each Fiber One Protein Cookie & Crème bar contains just 140 calories, yet packs in 5 grams of fiber. The taste will have you fooled, it’s so much better than any candy bar and has no chalky taste like other healthy snack brands. This one you’ll actually want to snack on!
This protein bar adds the perfect balance into my no churn ice cream recipe and also gives extra crunch and sweetness. I just crush the bar using my hand and poured and swirled the bits into the ice cream. I always keep Fiber One products on hand, especially now that they have such great variety. Each snack bar contains at least 20% of Daily Value of Fiber and they taste great. Fiber One cereals are an easy way to get fiber in the mornings, and the bars help me grab fiber anytime: pre/post workout, traveling, at work or snack time. I picked up my Fiber One bars at Walmart… easy to find.
How to Make No Churn Ice Cream : A little trick for this recipe is to use a chilled metal loaf pan (9 x 5 inch) in which you should cover and then freeze the ice cream for about an hour or two (or until thick and creamy). Stir/Swirl it with a spoon, then continue to freeze, covered for at least 3 hours. I tried a few different approaches and found this pan to be key (in other words, learn from my mistakes, haha!).
Are you ready to replace bad choices with Fiber One products found at Walmart for an indulgent, healthy option– totally guilt free? Don’t forget to pick up some Fiber One Protein Cookie Creme bars and try this creamy No Churn Ice Cream recipe!
- 2 cans coconut cream (full fat unsweetened). Coconut cream is much thicker and richer than coconut milk
- 1 can sweet condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons refined coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract/ 1 vanilla bean
- 2 frozen bananas
- 5 bars of Fiber One Protein Cookie Creme crushed/chopped finely
- In a high speed blender pour in and blend coconut cream until foamy
- Add condensed milk, coconut oil, vanilla extract, frozen bananas and blend for about 2 minutes
- Chop or crumble and mix in the Fiber One Protein Cookie Creme and Stir well with spoon
- Pour the ice cream mixture into a chilled metal loaf pan
- Cover and freeze for 1-2 hours.
- Stir/Swirl it with a spoon, then continue to freeze (covered) for at least 3-6 hours.