Sweet and Tangy Mango salad dressing recipe. Creamy mango vinaigrette for a salad with no sugar added, low in sodium and low in fat. Fresh ingredients: mango, orange juice, lime, apple cider vinegar.
This creamy salad vinaigrette is light and healthy. Creamy texture with no mayo added. I pair dressing with a kale salad recipe. If you like your salad dressing to have a bit sweeter taste, you can add a teaspoon of honey. This mango dressing contains Apple Cider Vinegar, it’s commonly used by conscious dieters, and is a tasty complement to salads plus adds nutrition and flavor to your greens.
I hope you enjoy this creamy dressing as it’s easy, fast and affordable to make. Best of all it tastes even better than store-bought mango dressing.
Learn How to Make Mango Salad Dressing Recipe:
- 1 whole ripe mango peel and dice
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime zest
- In a blender, combine mango, apple cider vinegar, orange juice, fresh lime juice, dijon mustard and puree until smooth
- Place the mango puree in a bowl, with lime zest and olive oil added. Whisk until well-combined.