Thai Salad Dressing or Thai Peanut Sauce Or Dipping Sauce recipe makes a great dip for fresh spring roll, egg roll or for an easy Asian salad recipe. This Thai peanut butter salad dressing is so easy to make and you can find most of the ingredients in your pantry. It’s a flavorful dressing with peanut butter, apple cider vinegar, agave and without fish sauce. You can’t go wrong with this 5-minute a asian vinaigrette salad dressing recipe. I love to make my own homemade salad dressings because they are healthier and cheaper than the store-bought stuff.
Don’t Forget to Follow Posh Journal on Facebook
Making this homemade Thai Salad Dressing doesn’t require special equipment. You can use your high-speed blender, food processor or a mixing bowl and a whisk. This healthy salad dressing recipe is very nutritious and filling. Peanut butter is packed with protein, fiber and monounsaturated fats (good fats that are found in natural foods, such as olives and avocados). Apple cider vinegar could lower cholesterol, lower blood sugar, help you lose weight and boost energy. You can read more apple cider vinegar benefits here.
Try it and let me know how you like this Thai Vinaigrette recipe.
Thai Salad Dressing Recipe and Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup unsweetened peanut butter creamy or crunchy
- 1/2 cup water or 3/4 cup of water if you like the dressing less thick
- 1-2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce or about 1 tablespoon regular soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar OR 2 tablespoons unseasoned rice vinegar or more according to your liking
- 1/2 lime juiced
- 1 inch fresh ginger grated
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil you may skip this if you don't like the taste
- 2 teaspoons fresh cilantro
Mix all the ingredients above in a high speed blender or food processor.
Blend until smooth.
Store in a jar with a tight-fitting lid. You can refrigerate them for a couple of days.
MORE TASTY RECIPES:
More Tasty Recipes: