This Lemon Garlic Chicken is so flavorful and juicy. The sweetness and tanginess come from combination of apple cider vinegar, honey and lemon juice.
It uses simple ingredients and has almost no preparation. You can cook the chicken ahead of time and keep it in the fridge or freeze for later use, a definite plus when prepping for a busy week ahead.
- 3-4 Chicken Breasts
- 1 Cup of Carrots
- 1 Cup of Green Beans
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- 2 Lemons juiced
- 1 teaspoon Herb De Provence
- 2 Tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Teaspoons Garlic Powder
- 4 Cloves Garlic
- 1 teaspoon Cumin
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- Pepper to taste
- Pre-heat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Place the chicken breast in a medium-sized roasting pan.
- Add honey, lemon juice, herb de provence, apple cider vinegar, salt, pepper, garlic powder, garlic cloves, cumin, olive oil
- Mix well and rub the spices over chicken.
- Place chicken in the oven and cook for about 20 minutes.
- Add carrots and green beans into roasting pan and cook for another 5-10 minutes or until the chicken is fully cooked.