497 43 201
This pear arugula salad is so delicious and healthy, I prepared it in just a few minutes too. I served it with my favorite homemade lemon dressing. The combination of fresh flavors has that perfect amount of sweet and tanginess, without going overboard. I think this salad has summertime picnic written all over it, and also goes well with meats, such as a steak. When I eat steak I love to feel guilt free about it, so having a nice salad like this one helps in that department. Hope you’ll enjoy this Pear Arugula Salad with Homemade Lemon Dressing recipe.
- 2/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup olive oil
- black pepper
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar (use more or less according to your liking)
In a mixing bowl, whisk lemon juice, olive oil, black pepper, dijon mustard and agave nectar until well blended.
Serve immediately or store in an airtight jar. Refrigerate for up to 2 days.
- 3 cups fresh arugula leaves , washed and drained
- 1/3 cup candied walnuts , break into smaller pieces (use more or less according to your liking)
- 1 whole green Bartlett or Anjou pear (use more or less according to your liking)
- 3-4 tablespoons homemade lemon dressing (use more or less according to your liking)
In a salad bowl or salad serving plate, arrange all the ingredients in layers. Serve with fresh homemade lemon dressing.
497 43 201