');

Rika Livingston is a multinational food and lifestyle blogger, who incorporates ideas and ingredients from around the globe into her healthy cooking. Her award-winning blog blends conceptual photography with the useful information and reviews her readers crave. Rika translates her passion for food, travel, and fashion into gorgeous moments, helping her followers find the good life.

You may also like

40 comments

Robin Rue (@massholemommy) May 30, 2017 - 2:49 am

What a treat for seafood lovers! I make chicken scampi, but have never made it with shrimp before 🙂

Cindy A. May 30, 2017 - 4:47 am

Freezer meals are my favorite hack. I love being able to throw a bag of frozen ingredients into a slow cooker or Instant Pot.

Sarah Bailey May 30, 2017 - 4:54 am

Oh my goodness, I am a huge fan of anything with scrimp in and I am always looking for new recipes so thank you – this is going on my need to do list!

Amber May 30, 2017 - 5:29 am

My kids would love this! They’re all about seafood. I’m weird and I don’t like it much, but they gobble down shrimp.

Christy Maurer May 30, 2017 - 5:58 am

Shrimp scampi is my favorite! I am going to have to try this recipe. I don’t usually make it on my own, but I think I could handle this recipe!

Doria May 30, 2017 - 7:12 am

Oh my gosh, that looks amazing! I’m trying this with gluten-free pasta because yum <3 Also, we're big fans of rubbermaid, they always have the best seal!

Katie Kinsley May 30, 2017 - 8:11 am

This recipe looks so good and I’m getting hungry looking at the pictures. I love having shrimp in my weekly meal plans!

Stephanie Pass May 30, 2017 - 3:21 pm

Oh wow, that looks amazing! I love shrimp and so does my family. We’d devour this recipe.

ashleyevmg May 30, 2017 - 5:00 pm

That looks so delicious! I love shrimp scampi and the asparagus is a great addition.

sara lafountain May 30, 2017 - 5:05 pm

Garlic butter is delicious on everything. This recipe looks delicious and not too difficult to make.

Maurene Cabrera May 30, 2017 - 6:13 pm

This sounds like a great recipe. I know a friend who love shrimps. I should share this to him.

Claribel Morales May 30, 2017 - 11:16 pm

My meal prep hacks are simply having good quality knifes, cutting boards, and storage containers at my disposal. It makes things safer and quicker.

Annemarie LeBlanc May 30, 2017 - 11:37 pm

Looks like an easy recipe to follow. Shrimp has always been a family favorite and I’m going to make this for our Pasta Fridays. Yummy!

theterrificfive May 30, 2017 - 11:53 pm

This recipe looks simple yet delicious! I am always looking for new pasta ideas to cook for my son. Guess what’s for dinner tomorrow? 🙂

Valerie Gray (@valmg) May 31, 2017 - 3:23 am

My husband would go bonkers for this dish, he loves shrimp, garlic and asparagus. I love the handles on those containers, they look like they’ll hold well.

Ayushi Arora May 31, 2017 - 11:15 am

The recipe is amazing, though I don’t get to go so much into the non vegetarian, I would definitely prefer giving it to one of my friends who’s good at this stuff.

David Elliott May 31, 2017 - 12:28 pm

I always love a good shrimp recipe. And this one looks amazing. I think the red pepper flakes would be the perfect touch.

fantasticmrsmom May 31, 2017 - 5:01 pm

I love shrimp scampi, and this recipe sounds amazing. I think meal prep is the best time saving meal prep hack.

Robin Jenkins May 31, 2017 - 10:13 pm

One of my favorite food hacks are having the right food storage for the right project. I like the shrimp recipe #StoredBrilliantly #ad .

chei Jun 1, 2017 - 8:35 am

Wow i love all kinds of shrimp! Looks so yummy! Going to cook this for tonight!

Paula Bendfeldt-Diaz Jun 2, 2017 - 4:04 am

This recipe looks delicious! I love shrimp scampi. We always use the Rubbermaid Brilliance containers at home.

busyworkingmama Jun 2, 2017 - 7:58 am

I chop and shop on weekends and cook up a storm then to be able to throw together a meal quickly on weekdays.

Rosie Jun 2, 2017 - 1:22 pm

I like to make extra batches, and then freeze portions.

Pudyqat Peacock (@pudyqat) Jun 2, 2017 - 9:59 pm

I like to keep a container of frozen chopped onions and chopped green and red peppers (Rubbermaid would be great for this) so I have them handy when I need them! I also shared on Facebook:
Pudyqat
Califkitties @ aol.com

DealinDiva Jun 3, 2017 - 8:50 pm Reply
Brenda Haines Jun 4, 2017 - 1:30 pm

My favorite food prep hack is chopping the vegetables the night before and storing them well in the fridge. So they are ready to go the next day.

Mita Jun 4, 2017 - 4:24 pm

My meal prep hacks are cutting the vegetable night before and storage containers, It makes things quicker.

Ashley Jun 5, 2017 - 10:12 am

I like to prep veggies and lunches and parts of dinner the night before to save time later.

Shared:

Cami Valenzuela Jun 5, 2017 - 6:28 pm

This looks great. I always keep meal prep easy. I just started meal prepping myself so would love some tips as well. 🙂

Cami Valenzuela Jun 5, 2017 - 6:31 pm Reply
Dana Rodriguez Jun 8, 2017 - 1:56 pm

That looks delicious! I like to prep the day ahed. I also cook in batches and freeze the extras.

Dana Rodriguez Jun 8, 2017 - 1:58 pm Reply
Jeffrey Jun 11, 2017 - 3:02 am

My meal prep starts with a dinner list that I make on Sunday for the week. We shop on Monday and I like to get it all in one trip. Sometimes we’ll have to swing my the marked mid week for fresh ingredients, but for the most part the vegetables we buy at the beginning of the week last until the end. Normally, I’ll prepare some of the ingredients for the week on Monday and we always plan to incorporate leftovers into future meals…although it doesn’t happen often. I’ve got portion size down to a science!

I shared on Twitter: https://twitter.com/FireRunner2379/status/873842751992995841.

Marcia Jul 7, 2017 - 9:39 am

This recipe is restaurant quality. Loved it! Thanks for sharing.

rika agustini Jul 7, 2017 - 12:57 pm

Thank you for for the kind words 🙂 Have a great weekend!

Zwitsal Jul 12, 2017 - 11:17 pm

Looks yummy! Though, I don’t eat asparagus, can I find an alternative for this?

rika agustini Jul 13, 2017 - 12:13 am

Hi Zwitsal, how about arugula? add cooked pasta, arugula, and parsley to the pan. Toss to combine, add salt/pepper to taste. Remove from the heat and serve!