This egg and baked beans is a basic breakfast/brunch recipe and very simple but will satisfy your taste bud. You can easily transform this into a quick, simple, and hearty meal for dinner! Yum!
Tired of cooking from scratch? Maybe it's time to take a little break! In this post, I will show you how to make a good recipe made with canned food! If you have a huge collection of canned foods in your pantry and don't know what to do with it. Canned foods can help you make quick and tasty meals, especially on busy days!
This easy brunch recipe that will help you start the day right. So simple, yet this egg and baked beans recipe is filling a hearty.
Flavorful Egg and Baked Beans:
This egg and baked beans recipe is so flavorful. It has a great combination of creamy, hearty, sweet, fiery, and smokey flavors.
Egg and Baked Beans Ingredients:
This loaded egg and baked beans breakfast dish is made from only 4 ingredients: canned baked beans, fresh egg, sharp cheddar cheese, and Louisana hot sauce. It's the perfect recipe for those who want to try a fresh twist on traditional recipes and ingredients, ye it's not too complicated to make and tastes darn good!
Canned Baked Beans:
The canned baked beans and the Louisana hot sauce are the main ingredients of this dish. The combination of these products creates a new flavor profile that is more complex and flavorful.
The canned baked beans are slow-cooked in a robust sauce and seasoned with a bold blend of spices and brown sugar. For this recipe, we are going to use the Original baked beans that are usually cooked with cured bacon.
To balance out the sweet flavor of baked beans, I used a generous amount of Lousiana hot sauce because of its vinegar tang and pepper flavor.
Check Out More Breakfast Recipes
- Mexican Breakfast Toast
- Potato Hash Recipe
- Breakfast Potatoes with Kielbasa Sausage
- Dutch Baby Pancake
- Cheesy Hash Brown Casserole
- Fluffy Blueberry Pancakes
- Belgian Waffles
This recipe is very easy to make. Basically, you just need to mix all the ingredients in an oven-safe pan or baker, like this All-Clad Baker then bake at 400ºF until the white egg is fully cooked and the yolk is set.
'When my husband looks at food recipes he'll often hone in on the number of ingredients and cooking steps. I used to get angry about this as he'd miss out on so many good dishes, but now I see that there are so many others do the same. I'm happy to post more of these simple recipes for those on the go!
Egg and Baked Beans
- 28 oz The original baked beans , (canned, store-bought)
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoon Louisana hot sauce , (use more according to your liking)
- ½ cup freshly grated sharp cheddar cheese, (loosely packed) use more or less according to your liking
- chopped chives
- rustic bread or garlic bread
- Pre-heat the oven to 400°F.
- Divide baked beans between 3 small ovenproof dishes.
- Add Louisana hot sauce (about 1 – 1½ tbsp) into each dish. Stir to combine.
- Add cheddar cheese, then crack an egg into the center of each dish. Finish with more cheese.
- Cook in the oven for about 15 minutes or longer or until eggs are set or cooked to your liking.
- Remove from the oven, serve with fresh chives and bread (optional).