Learn how to make an Iced Coffee Mocha recipe at home. This classic iced coffee drink will always satisfy your sweet tooth. It’s made from scratch and used real ingredients! It tastes similar or even better than what you get from Starbucks coffee shops! It has a just-right balance of creaminess and sweetness to the coffee
THE BEST ICED COFFEE MOCHA RECIPE:
This Iced Coffee Mocha is made of homemade brewed coffee served with homemade chocolate syrup, ice, and the optional whipped cream. This Iced Coffee Mocha recipe is easy to make, tasty, and budget-friendly.
A FRUGAL ALTERNATIVE TO STARBUCKS ICED CAFFÈ MOCHA:
Don’t feel like going to Starbucks? Make your own iced Caffè Mocha at home. You will save money, and time because you don’t need to go to the coffee shop to enjoy the deliciousness of this refreshing iced coffee mocha. It tastes just like the gourmet-coffee shop, if not better!
Iced Coffee Mocha Ingredients:
To make your own Iced Coffee Mocha, you will need high quality of ground coffee (medium coarse-dark), hot water, homemade chocolate syrup, and extra sugar if needed. You can find the homemade chocolate syrup recipe below.
Homemade Chocolate Syrup:
In this recipe, I am going to show you how to make chocolate syrup from scratch. It's a quick and simple recipe, anyone can make this at home.
This homemade chocolate syrup uses only 4 main ingredients, all real stuff! It is made of chocolate powder, milk, sugar, vanilla extract, and a pinch of salt. It's made without additives like store-bought! It tastes great and there's no reason to buy a bottle again!
This chocolate syrup is delicious over coffee, ice cream, or as a base for hot chocolate.
The homemade syrup should be refrigerated within two hours of making, and stored in a tightly sealed container.
CHECK OUT THESE DELICIOUS INSTANT POT RECIPES:
- INSTANT POT GOULASH
- INSTANT POT QUESO DIP RECIPE
- INSTANT POT HAMBURGER HELPER
- INSTANT POT CARNITAS – MEXICAN PULLED PORK
- INSTANT POT BEEF STROGANOFF
- INSTANT POT BRISKET AKA PULLED BEEF FOR SLIDERS!
- INSTANT POT BEEF SHORT RIBS – BONELESS!
- INSTANT POT GREAT NORTHERN BEAN SOUP
- INSTANT POT ITALIAN SAUSAGE KALE SOUP
To Make the Perfect Iced Coffee Mocha at Home:
- First, I added 4 tablespoons of medium-coarse coffee in 12 oz of water.
- Second, I brewed the coffee for about 3-4 minutes ( I used American Express brewer).
- Third, I poured it into a heat resistant glass, let it cool down, then added 2 tablespoons of homemade chocolate syrup, ice cubes and whipped cream to finish.
I hope you'll enjoy this Iced Coffee Mocha recipe!
Iced Coffee Mocha
(Step 1) For Chocolate Syrup:
- ¼ cup chocolate powder
- ½ cup milk
- 1 cup white sugar
- ⅛ teaspoon vanilla extract
- a pinch of salt to taste
(Step 2) For Brew Coffee:
- 4 tablespoon medium-coarse coffee, (dark, preferably strong coffee)
- 12 oz hot water
(Step 3) For Iced Coffee Mocha:
- 12 oz chilled coffee , (from Step 2)
- 2 cups of milk
- ¼ cup chocolate syrup , (from Step 1)
- optional sugar
To Make Chocolate Syrup:
- In a large saucepan over medium-low heat, add cocoa powder and milk, whisk until dissolved.
- Add the sugar and stir until dissolved.
- Once the sugar is dissolved completely, bring to a boil for about 3 minutes. Watch carefully and do not burn.
- Remove from the heat, add vanilla extract and salt to taste.
To Brew Coffee for American Press Coffee Maker Users (For others, Follow the manufacturer's guide for Brewing the Coffee):
- Add hot water and coffee into American Press Coffee Maker.
- Press and pre-infuse for at least 2 minutes.
- Pour. Serve hot or cold.
To Make Iced Coffee Mocha:
- Put all the iced mocha coffee ingredients (as mentioned in Step 3) in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Add sugar if needed. Also, use less or more chocolate syrup according to your liking.
- Serve with ice cubes and whipped cream. ENJOY!